You will receive individualized Orton Gillingham reading and spelling instruction from our Staff Specialists and our Specialists-in-Training. All sessions are unique, depending on your strengths and rate of progression; there are no preconceived timelines. You will gain the skills and confidence to succeed in and out of the classroom.
NEW***VIRTUAL READING SESSIONS***
Staff Specialists' Schedule:
Monday through Thursday, 7 am – 7 pm
Fridays, 7 am – 6 pm
Saturdays, 8 am – 4 pm
Instruction is provided by practitioners in our OG training program. An affordable option that includes all the benefits of working with a Staff Specialist.
Monday/Wednesday 3 pm – 7 pm
Tuesday/Thursday 3 pm - 7 pm
$750 per month with Staff Specialists.
$500 per month with Specialists in Training.
All materials are included.
Includes progress reports every 8 sessions, and progress testing every 4 months.
• Sessions are held twice weekly for 55 minutes at our center on a recurring schedule.
• All sessions are one to one and completely individualized.
• Pre-readers through adult learners are welcome.
• We'll guide you in specific home practice assignments.
• You can use our online scheduling system to cancel and reschedule.
• You'll have regular progress meetings with the director and additional meetings and consultations are available as needed.
• We are happy to collaborate with school personnel and other professionals.
Why tuition instead of fee-for-service?
We see students twice weekly but the number of sessions per month varies based on the calendar. Since our students are generally here on a long-term basis, we use an average based on a typical calendar year. We assume that there will be occasional absences due to student illness, weather, the center's closed dates, and emergencies so these are taken into account. Additionally, rather than invoicing you for every phone call, email, report and parent meeting, we include all of these in the package. All materials used for home practice are included, which are yours to keep.